Furnace Installation White Rock
In White Rock, when people think about furnace installation, they think Pro Ace Heating. That is because of the solid respect Pro Ace has built after 22 years at work. For high efficiency gas furnace installation, there is no other option. All Pro Ace installers are licensed gas fitters with years of experience. With all current models of forced air furnaces as well as all the older models.
Furnace Installation White Rock Particulars
It is a matter of doing a complete job
Pro Ace Heating will install your new gas furnace and remove your old furnace all in one day! We remove all the old furnace parts and either recycle them or dispose of them. Proper dismantling of your old furnace is critical to the furnace installation process. A sub-par company may not perform this part of the process well. Pro Ace thinks about all safety concerns as well as those for your pocket book.
Furnace Installation White Rock Certification
What is important about furnace installation certification?
Pro Ace Heating is an allied member of FortisBC. FortisBC is the gas supplier for the province under the British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC). FortisBC advises hiring “a BC Safety Authority licensed gas contractor who employs licensed gas fitters.” They also recommend making sure “they are a member of FortisBC’s trade ally network and appears in their directory.”
What does FortisBC advise when hiring someone for my furnace installation?
In addition to the above, FortisBC advises the following. The contractor should be or do the following:
- bonded and insured for liability and property damage.
- offers warranties covering parts and labor.
- offer service after the installation and after warranties have expired.
- provide customer references.
While there are safety codes for both venting and gas fitting, there are no codes for the actual install of the furnace. That’s why FortisBC stresses hiring a furnace installer with a proven track record. With more than five years’ experience in the business like Pro Ace.
What documentation should I ask for from the furnace installation company?
FortisBC recommends getting at least three written quotes. The quotes should include:
- information about the parts your contractor will supply, install and service.
- the cost of permits and all related fees.
- a project completion date.
- all warranty and service info.
FortisBC also advises the following:
- getting a clearly detailed list of the cost of all parts and labor.
- seeing the permit issued by the BC Safety Authority before the furnace installation starts.
- getting a clear idea of anything needed to make the current duct work compatible with your new furnace.
- making sure you are getting the right furnace thermostat.
Pro Ace Heating complies with all these issues. And we go out of our way to supply clear details about the furnace installation process and all costs.